Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Rhuber

Votes: 8 34.8%
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet you in Topeka Kansas and lets settle this!
When and where in KS?? Let's figure out a way for us to make money off the rest of this group. Sekol is a truth worthy individual; let's have her take the bets. Sekol gets 10% for administration fees, winner gets 75% of what's left, loser gets the remaining 25% (that's you :D)

Place your bets everyone. :D

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
You're going DOWN!!!

·
Registered
21,111 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Woah, woah, woah!
I want to see some stats on this before voting, age, height, weight, reach, record — special training?!?! ;)

Then — I'll lay down for the throw down.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
"Yankee" a%^ whooping? sounds sooooooo scary

Paint Ball maybe. I want to give him a Yankee @ss whipping, not kill to the duffus. :D

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
The title of this thread is absolutely horrible, but I had to look because of the "Trainwreck Effect". It's shocking, but I can't look past it.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Woah, woah, woah!
I want to see some stats on this before voting, age, height, weight, reach, record — special training?!?! ;)

Then — I'll lay down for the throw down.
Well TH does have youth on his side. Both of us are big boys. I've got a long reach, military/boxing training. I could write a book about the fights I've been in my youth. I'm gambling on my experience. I've got a big gut....He appears to be "fluffy" every where.:D

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
I didn't but now I will!

Observation: I keep clicking on "View Poll Results". It immediately went two votes Tex, one vote rhuber and has stayed there since...I think it's safe to assume they each voted for themselves and Tex logged in as PH to register a Chicago vote.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
The title of this thread is absolutely horrible, but I had to look because of the "Trainwreck Effect". It's shocking, but I can't look past it.
How about "Richard of the Antarctic" — leans more to the heroic, eh?!?! ;)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Observation: I keep clicking on "View Poll Results". It immediately went two votes Tex, one vote rhuber and has stayed there since...I think it's safe to assume they each voted for themselves and Tex logged in as PH to register a Chicago vote.
I was wondering where that other vote came from. :D Of course I voted for myself. I'm going to win!!!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
How about "Richard of the Arctic" — leans more to the heroic, eh?!?! ;)

Reactions: kschilk
1 - 20 of 131 Posts