When and where in KS?? Let's figure out a way for us to make money off the rest of this group. Sekol is a truth worthy individual; let's have her take the bets. Sekol gets 10% for administration fees, winner gets 75% of what's left, loser gets the remaining 25% (that's you )Meet you in Topeka Kansas and lets settle this!
Place your bets everyone.