1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Delton and New Frontier didn't make the list.

Reactions: Iashoot and TXEric

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I have a gut feeling this will wither and die in committee.
Too much of a groundswell coming on from the "good guys".
It may resurface in a different version, but just looking at that, it's bush league to anyone who knows anything about firearms and firearm companies.
Once our fellow patriots are all counted (by letter writing/email/voicemail/whatever campaigns), and with a pretty much "up yours" attitude now in what, 30 states? I look for this to be noisily argued, and eventually morph into something resembling the '94 legislation.

I hope.

Reactions: Pirate

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
424 Posts
OK, I'm gonna show my ignorance here and ask, what the hell is a "belt-fed, semiautomatic firearm"?:)

hatchet

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I'm gonna show my ignorance here and ask, what the hell is a "belt-fed, semiautomatic firearm"?:)

hatchet
Any CONVERTED classic firearms. Such as my landlords WWI vickers machine guns. He is a class 3 but chose to make his semi auto. Great fun to shoot.
That's an example. Really they are after historic firearms with that blanket clause.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
They admitted that their goal is to eventually fade them out all together; everything on the list.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
WHAT, no Taurus?
Now I am really pissed!
sarcasm.............

Reactions: Corey2481

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
DiFi can kiss my rosy red a$$.

·
Registered
730 Posts
It may resurface in a different version, but just looking at that, it's bush league to anyone who knows anything about firearms and firearm companies.
Once our fellow patriots are all counted (by letter writing/email/voicemail/whatever campaigns), and with a pretty much "up yours" attitude now in what, 30 states? I look for this to be noisily argued, and eventually morph into something resembling the '94 legislation.

I hope.
I pray that you are correct.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Molon Labe!

Reactions: Pirate

·
Registered
606 Posts

I hope.
I Think you are right on here........:thumb: .....though the Libs are real cocky these days and Obummer could just "Executive Power" this right into law..... :icon_ nono2:

Reactions: lonestarbandit

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi Point carbine, WTF? Just because a gun is as butt ugly as Lady Di Frankenstein shouldn’t warrant it to be list worthy.
Ah shit I Seriously just bought one today

And i see no reason to ban it i think its 8-9 round mag , just a big heavy pistol with a very long barrel

I think its on the list because its black scary and ugly :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts