Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not spoken highly of legislators and other lawyers. I think they have totally left common sense out of law and particularly out of litigation. Law has become a mass of technicalities well designed to let the BG off.

One law is missing. Or really it has been ruled out by the above mentioned.

Many Christians might disagree with me, but I think we need one right from the good book - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. US law condemns "cruel and unusual punishment." All the "cruel and unusual punishment" laws should be amended. They should add an exception that someone specific in the legal system is duty bound to deliver to the scum bag exactly what he delivered to his victim.

If he pounded on a vic until they died, the same to him. If as a loan shark he broke someone's legs, the same to him. The worse the things he did the more duty bound should be someone to return the favor. If he stabbed someone 41 times, 41 for him.

"With what he meted out it shall be meted unto him." :judge:

I dare say that would be more of a deterrent than threatening to make him sit in a cushy chair and watch TV until somebody smaller then him came along at which point he can beat the stuffing out of the little guy or shank him.

JimL

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I'd vote for it. It would not only be a great deterent, but the victim and their family would feel like justice had been metted out. But dammed if I'd return the favor to some gay rapist that buggered me.

·
Administrator
39,472 Posts
I don't believe in deterrents or rehabilitation. Now punishment is another thing. :deadhorse:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
JimL said:
Many Christians might disagree with me, but I think we need one right from the good book - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. US law condemns "cruel and unusual punishment." All the "cruel and unusual punishment" laws should be amended. They should add an exception that someone specific in the legal system is duty bound to deliver to the scum bag exactly what he delivered to his victim.

If he pounded on a vic until they died, the same to him. If as a loan shark he broke someone's legs, the same to him. The worse the things he did the more duty bound should be someone to return the favor. If he stabbed someone 41 times, 41 for him.

JimL
+1 I can say this now that I'm retired. Many a times did my partner and I take a perp to down to the East River in the South Bronx and dish out exactly what we picked him up for. Whether he beat up his wife/girlfriend to a bloody pulp or pounded on his defenseless 5-year old daughter (for these he really got it GOOD) I am Catholic but strongly feel that some scumbags do not deserve to walk the face of this earth for their actions.

So Jim....I actually agree 100% with you.

·
Administrator
39,472 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
+1 I can say this now that I'm retired. Many a times did my partner and I take a perp to down to the East River in the South Bronx and dish out exactly what we picked him up for. Whether he beat up his wife/girlfriend to a bloody pulp or pounded on his defenseless 5-year old daughter (for these he really got it GOOD) I am Catholic but strongly feel that some scumbags do not deserve to walk the face of this earth for their actions.

So Jim....I actually agree 100% with you.
What you say NYPD in AZ, is what we used to call, speaking to someone in a language that they understand. :drool:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VegasGuy said:
I'd vote for it. It would not only be a great deterent, but the victim and their family would feel like justice had been metted out. But dammed if I'd return the favor to some gay rapist that buggered me.
No worries. A ferrous water conveyance device should suffice as an adequate, functional and representational substitute in the absence of a precise duplication of the original conditions of the offense in question.

JimL

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
JimL said:
No worries. A ferrous water conveyance device should suffice as an adequate, functional and representational substitute in the absence of a precise duplication of the original conditions of the offense in question.
You, sir, have a very creative mind with a predilection towards sadistic underpinnings. I like it. ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VegasGuy said:
You, sir, have a very creative mind with a predilection towards sadistic underpinnings. I like it. ;)
What?? Is there tarnish on my halo?? :angel:

JimL

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VegasGuy said:
sadistic underpinnings. ;)
More like MADistic. I think one reason action movies are so popular is that people like to at least imagine that some folks are out there pushing back at the bad guys and beating them at their own game.

Someone will say, "You're stooping to their level." I say, "No, just holding up a very special kind of mirror."

JimL

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Don't we all want to see the BG lose in the end. :D Movies can give the feeling that all will be well in the end. :) Not sure about life though! :mad: Too much BS, and crazy laws that make you need a lawyer just to explain them to you!! :???:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Many Christians might disagree with me, but I think we need one right from the good book - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
There is more to that verse... (Matthew 5:38-42)... but i agree also.. ;)
If the BGs were too get the same treatment that they gave there victim, maybe other BGs would think twice before they did something. 8)
I am tired of hearing about BGs rights..What rights????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
190 Posts
dbsoundguy said:
I am tired of hearing about BGs rights..
yeah that pisses me off too because the BG had the right in his own mind to kill or rape somebody but then the victims rights are stipped away by the system and they are made to feel helpless for what has happened to them.
i say if you rape somebody you get your nuts cut off with a jagged rock!!
if you kill somebody you get inhumane death because after all thats what you did to your victim,
or maybe let the victim or there family decide the IMMEDIATE punishment....no more of this sitting on death row for 30+ years before your exacution! appeals???? what appeals guilty is freakin guilty suck it up be a man and take your punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the rant guys ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
oh and theives lets look into punisment in the middle eastern countries shall we....
what is it you loose your hand for stealing?????
HHHHMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm all for public executions. Take the first rapist out into a downtown plaza and fill his face with a double barrel 12 gauge loaded with buckshot. One shot to the boys and one shot to the face.

Anybody read what MS-13 did to the Vietnam War memorial in Connecticut? The F---ing gangbangers tagged all over it and wrote "Kill Whites MS-13" on it. That s--- p---es me off to no end. I am proud of my vets for doing their part to defend our country in times of need, just like I am doing now. Those f---ing punks need to be killed outright, take no quarter! If I ever see MS-13 members and they try to confront me, sorry they are going down.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Meet with us in DC in March to confront the moonbats gunner.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Moonbats?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts