Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I know for a fact you can get a grip with finger ridges, and fills the space behind the trigger guard from Hogue! I ordered mine thru MidwayUSA. It was only a few bucks.

880874 1 0 $15.99 Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Trac...

Apparently the Tracker grips fit just fine, as I love mine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
579 Posts
Robby, Does it make alot of difference with those grips? Why did you change the ribbed ones out? I have not fired too many rounds through mine but was wondering how much more comfortable the re-coil is.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Well, as to the comfort level! I was a new shooter, after many years away from all guns.

I found that my middle finger was getting up behind the trigger guard, and the grip of mine and the recoil or grip were causing me pretty severe discomfort after only a very few rounds.

Since I got the Hogue grips on it, I do not have any problem with that area. It keeps my finger from getting behind the trigger guard all together. So for what ever reason it works. My LEO son, advised me to try them, as he had similar on his non taurus 357.

Now I need to ID and order the same thing for my Rossi 461 357, as I hate having my finger behind the trigger guard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts