Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
21,918 Posts
Wish mine was polished blued like yours! Here's my 3" chamber, 3" barrel snake suppression device.
DSC00342a.jpg

And here's the holster I made for it, with evidence of why I need a snake suppression device.
DSC00370.JPG

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Judge.jpg

4" barrel, 2.5" chambers, Thailand made wood grip.
I made a shoulder holster for it because I see it as a great trail gun.
Thought I had a picture of it, but can't find it. I will make another picture later and post it.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
GW, would you please share with me the contact info on who made those grips for you?

My Judge has, I believe, the small frame and I would like a set of grips for it similar to yours but smooth with a high polish. I'm hoping Tulipwood or something similar.

Don

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
OK, I'll play-

My "3 x 3" Judge with a Lehigh Maximum Expansion 45 slug. Nasty...

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
picture is not working.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
GW, would you please share with me the contact info on who made those grips for you?

My Judge has, I believe, the small frame and I would like a set of grips for it similar to yours but smooth with a high polish. I'm hoping Tulipwood or something similar.

Don
my ebay seller is jaruwan.p. I just looked and he has nothing left to sell. He usually sells everything and then a few weeks later restocks everything.

The regular Judge (not a Raging Bull) takes the same grip as a Tracker
The metal Public Defender takes the same grip as the M85, or I guess now the M856.
The Poly Defender takes a grip unique to it.

I searched on eBay for Judge grips and the only thing that came back were these Poly Defender grips (also from Thailand) which are very nice grips.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=wood+grips+for+Judge&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=1&_osacat=0&_odkw=Ganzo+Firebird+FH41+&rt=nc&LH_FS=1

Reactions: BangBang

·
Registered
536 Posts
2.5" cylinder and 3" barrel. One a standard model and the other a Gander Mountain special edition with a bobbed hammer.

Reactions: CJS3 and GhostHorse

·
Registered
986 Posts
Far be it for me to cast any aspersions on your, collective, choice of revolver but I have to say I have never in my 69 years seen such an ugly gun..!! Maybe it's because of the cylinder length, I don't know, but I just find it so odd to look at.. on an aesthetic scale of 1 to 10.. er how about 1.5..!!

Sorry guys. I doubt they would fare well in GB, if they were allowed..

EDIT: I have now donned a suitable flak vest and Kevlar helmet to deflect all the 'incoming' I expect shortly..;)

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts
what's all the red i see around the bullets
Looks like the red plastic from the shotgun shells to me. I'm not a shotgun guy (or a gun guy for that matter) but I assume the plastic outer part of a shotgun shell has a specific name, but I have no idea what it is called.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Looks like the red plastic from the shotgun shells to me. I'm not a shotgun guy (or a gun guy for that matter) but I assume the plastic outer part of a shotgun shell has a specific name, but I have no idea what it is called.
You're spot on.. the specific name is 'plastic outer part'.. ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts