Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I think I got to the bottom of the double like feature which so many of you have enjoyed. LOL!

My wireless mouse had died some time ago. So, I went hunting through my scrounge box and found a backup. The backup however, was an Apple mouse. It seemed to work fine on the PC, but the double like thingie emerged.

So, today I cracked open the piggie bank, went to WallyWorld and bought a Logitech mouse.

Low and behold, problem solved! :D:D

The old Air Force trouble shooting skills are alive and well! :D:D:D

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
Well folks, I think I got to the bottom of the double like feature which so many of you have enjoyed. LOL!

My wireless mouse had died some time ago. So, I went hunting through my scrounge box and found a backup. The backup however, was an Apple mouse. It seemed to work fine on the PC, but the double like thingie emerged.

So, today I cracked open the piggie bank, went to WallyWorld and bought a Logitech mouse.

That doesn't solve how TA does it.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: dudeman351

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

But have slowed down to a crawl!!:shocked::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Reactions: leejack

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: AOCM.RET

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Bender managed to give me three once.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
So Lee we now know the rest of the story..:D:D

Reactions: leejack

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So Lee we now know the rest of the story..:D:D
That's pretty much it. Several people have asked me how I did it, but I didn't know. :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He argues so much that when he likes a post it probably deserves a double like. .
Anyone who trash talks my VP gets Johnny Football on their fantasy team next year! :D:D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright guys, I'm going to try quadruple likes! :D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts