Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking around outside my garage today and I suddenly realized....:eek:hmy:...I'm shrinking!!! I hadn't noticed it at home or inside the garage but outside, things that were barely at shoulder level a few days ago are now head-high! :unsure: Maybe I've been doin' the mouse thing so long that I'm actually startin' to make the transition?!

·
10,379 Posts
I was walking around outside my garage today and I suddenly realized....:eek:hmy:...I'm shrinking!!! I hadn't noticed it at home or inside the garage but outside, things that were barely at shoulder level a few days ago are now head-high! :unsure: Maybe I've been doin' the mouse thing so long that I'm actually startin' to make the transition?!
About time you realized the 70's are over and put away your platform shoes!

(If you have family like mine, you may want to check for smirks as they may have moved everything up a couple inches to screw with you)

·
10,379 Posts
Don't ya love spring? It's hard to believe that 3 weeks ago we were driving/parking on 2 foot of compacted snow.

·
Registered
24,537 Posts
The next time you go outside, put on your big boy shoes.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Life sux and then you die...Enjoy today like there is no tomorrow..:D

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't ya love spring? It's hard to believe that 3 weeks ago we were driving/parking on 2 foot of compacted snow.
So maybe I'm not getting shorter... :mellow:....the ground's just gettin' closer?

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
When the ground is closer it doesn't hurt as much when you drink too much....

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I had to buy a DR mower so I could find where I parked my ranch truck last fall. Took a chainsaw to get into the barn and a camera drone just to find he barn.

It was an unusual growth season.

·
10,379 Posts
So maybe I'm not getting shorter... :mellow:....the ground's just gettin' closer?
Can't be getting shorter, your feet still reach the ground don't they?

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't be getting shorter, your feet still reach the ground don't they?
Not real sure exactly where the ground is, at the moment....:mellow:...haven't seen any for a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts