Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,009 Posts
Cool, man. I like their sense of humor. I had some Black Rifle coffee at a LGS a couple of months ago, it was really good stuff.

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
I liked my Prius.

It didn't have a cannon, though.

·
Super Moderator
35,537 Posts
Dang, wish I'd had that on my sidecar. :D

·
Registered
15,359 Posts
I posted that 2 days ago in the lounge under "I know what I want for Christmas" thread.

·
Registered
19,780 Posts
Yes but I posted it with feeling and true dedication to coffee.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
...:mellow:...an' he even missed a Wonder Woman rerun to do it...:unsure:...he's like a martyr or somethin'.

·
Registered
19,780 Posts
I had a really bad thumping in the right rear of my 4x Explorer a few weeks ago. Checked it out. Yep.... a Prius.
:dry:...windshield wipers just smear 'em.

Reactions: chefduane

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
That’s the car that every man on the planet would drive if there were no females to impress. It’s manly, and cool, and fuel efficient, however there are people on this planet with which we men would like to at least practice recreational procreation with. This version is manly which says something since the factory built version is......wait for it....... priussyy.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts

·
23,203 Posts
I've been meaning to order some of their coffee. I am now going to do so. Love this video!

But no, I don't want a Prius. Ever. You could put a Porsche 959 shell over a Prius and I'd still throw up in my mouth a little and run away.

That’s the car that every man on the planet would drive if there were no females to impress. It’s manly, and cool, and fuel efficient, however there are people on this planet with which we men would like to at least practice recreational procreation with. This version is manly which says something since the factory built version is......wait for it....... priussyy.
I know I'm taking a well-constructed joke too seriously here, but no. For two reasons: exhaust note, and manual transmission.

If I were going to do something like this, I'd put a turret with a vulcan on my Expedition, and twin M-60s in the front bumper of my car. Which, being rear engined, has plenty of room to mount them! Hmm!

·
23,203 Posts
Also, am I the only one who's always found video of spent brass spilling out of an ejection port in slow motion to be hypnotic?

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
I ordered some of their coffee. Yeah, it's good, but pricey. I got the CAF because, you know, C.

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
I've been meaning to order some of their coffee. I am now going to do so. Love this video!

But no, I don't want a Prius. Ever. You could put a Porsche 959 shell over a Prius and I'd still throw up in my mouth a little and run away.

I know I'm taking a well-constructed joke too seriously here, but no. For two reasons: exhaust note, and manual transmission.

If I were going to do something like this, I'd put a turret with a vulcan on my Expedition, and twin M-60s in the front bumper of my car. Which, being rear engined, has plenty of room to mount them! Hmm!
My Prius could haul 6 rifle cases or an eight-point deer carcass. I once brought home an engine for my autocross car. It could haul 4 tires on rims. And I saved enough money each week on fuel to buy 4 boxes of ammo.
Seems manly enough to me.

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Astin Martin DB5 - semi-auto .45's out of the turn signals, lays down an oil slick as needed, and an ejection seat. My kind of car. Walther PPK optional.

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
15,359 Posts
You know, if they spent their money on opening locations instead of tacticool commercials they could overtake Starbucks in about 5 years with MUCH BETTER coffee.

·
Super Moderator
35,537 Posts
You know, if they spent their money on opening locations instead of tacticool commercials they could overtake Starbucks in about 5 years with MUCH BETTER coffee.
They would never attract the snow flake crowd.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts