Taurus Firearm Forum banner

The Family Has Gone To School Today

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  bigsky109 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, Concealed Carry must be a contagious fever around here. My Wife, Father-in-law, Mother-in-law, and one of my Sons have all gone to take their required Concealed Carry Handgun Training Course today.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great! Hope when they get them they all carry daily!

#9 ·
Yep, my Inlaws are both in their mid 70's. When they owned a little grocery store, Grandma (my MIL), held a check forger at gunpoint until the Police arrived to arrest him. He had cashed a forged check for $1,000+ the week before, then tried it again. What he didn't know was that the Police had told my MIL to hold him if he came back...... And he did! Her weapon of choice at the store was a .44 Mag. Word got around our small town really fast to "Watch Out For Grandma!"

#13 ·
Did your family get a discount on their CCW course on a family plan?
My son did get a discount. Since he has enlisted into the USMC (He ships out to Parris Island, SC for boot camp in Sept), the instructor gave him the Military and Public Service discount. His cost for the class was only $25!:)

The instructor was very impressed with his group on the target. Here it is:

Attachments

#17 ·
Great story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.