Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
22,323 Posts
:D Love it.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Some 22 ammo hit the self of the hardware-lumber and gun store Thursday evening before closing time and was gone before noon on Friday.. It goes faster then Superman..

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
Cute.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
That's great!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I also don't hear the neighbors shooting as I use to.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Academy Sports in Mercedes, Texas had what seemed to be a couple of hundred 50 round boxes on the shelf for less than $3 per box (limit 2) when I was there 4 days ago. I did not buy any, I have a decent pile.... I figgered "let other folks have um".

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Last time I saw .22lr was in a guy's safe. 17,000+ rounds of it. and, no. He don't sell none.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I really like the expression on her face!:thumb::thumb: What are 22LR anyway?:confused:

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Still, you guys can't find 22lr? My L.G.S. has some, but they are soaking on the price. I didn't realize that the American Eagle for $4.95 a box was only a "40" and not a "50" until I took it to the register. Yikes. 12.5 cents a pop for run-of-the-mill .22. I'm glad I only bought two boxes. Oh, and when I shot one box, there were still two that needed a second hit.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Heck between my local Wally World and Gander Mountain there is a pickup truck full. Try finding .300 BLK on a shelf around here. I buy Wally World out every time they get some. And the internet keeps me happy as well. Now if I reloaded it would be no problem.

Sarge

1 - 17 of 17 Posts