Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today makes the second time I was almost stuck in it. The door opened about an inch, and then started making this high pitched noise.... At least I was on the clock

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Hmmmmmm, find the prettiest lady in the office and see if she wants an elevator ride? . Oh darn! We're stuck here.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmm, find the prettiest lady in the office and see if she wants an elevator ride? . Oh darn! We're stuck here.
Ph has quit a few guns...

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:unsure: You sure the "high pitched noise" wasn't just you, screaming?
I did mumble uckf while I pushed all the buttons... There was a lady in the elevator that I didn't know...

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to take the stairs. My rule is 4 down or 3 up before I take an elevator.
Fourth floor. I walk down the stairs

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
I hate to be repetitive but I think it was ------------Kennyyyyyy

·
Registered
18,844 Posts
That's the city version of runnin' outa' gas.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hate to be repetitive but I think it was ------------Kennyyyyyy
That's a lie! All you are is repetitive

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Just a thought......perhaps it prefers men that wear their kilt in a traditional manner?

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
What happens in the elevator, stays in the elevator?

" Now Dear, are you going to believe what I tell you or what the elevator repairman says that he saw?"

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
#tooheavy
#putdownthedonut
Dick

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
That's a lie! All you are is repetitive

#haunted

1 - 20 of 34 Posts