Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran round number 450 through my PT145. She operated flawlessly at the range this weekend. 100 WWB wally world el cheapo ammo and 50 Fiocchi, both 230 gr. The PT145 did not have one FTF, FTE or hiccup. Dead accurate too. I really like the Heine Sights although I know there are a lot of people that don't. The PT 145 is offically my CCW from now on. I am going to pick up the new Ruger .380 LCP next for my wife. Wooo Hooo. Love my PT145.

·
Administrator
36,016 Posts
I've run about 1000 rounds through my Mil Pro PT145 with the same result - absolutely no ftf, fte, hiccups, grunts, or anything else. It just keeps digesting ammo, good, bad, and ugly. I'm lucky to have such a good CCW pistol. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am at about the same point with mine (400). I have never had a single issue with it. However, somewhere in the first 50 rounds, a buddy of mine had 2 that FTL issues with my gun. We figured he may not have seated the rounds in the mag good enough. I haven't had the issue since.

Any ideas? Limp wristing? Round not seated in mag?

I am very happy with the way the thing shoots and handles!

·
Administrator
36,016 Posts
if you haven't had the problem again, I wouldn't worry too much about it.....rounds might not have seated correctly in the magazine....who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.