·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Cool report yes I feel i need to do my part and get a couple more this week

jhp

·
Registered
65 Posts
If money allowed me....I would have another one this month...
I have bought two guns this year so far.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Great post! Brings up one of the great paradoxes of the day - - - - - if the Admin can claim "89 percent of the people want more gun control", then who do you suppose is out buying so many guns that the shelves are pretty much empty?

BTW - - - - - seems to me this "let ban guns" movement has been the BEST thing for gun manufacturer's sales since WWII.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My local gun Store owner and friend said, Obama is the number #1 gun sales man of all time. He wanted to thank him personally....

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Obama should be the Gun Association and NRA man of the year. Done more for both than anyone else possibly in the history of the USA.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Great post! Brings up one of the great paradoxes of the day - - - - - if the Admin can claim "89 percent of the people want more gun control", then who do you suppose is out buying so many guns that the shelves are pretty much empty?

BTW - - - - - seems to me this "let ban guns" movement has been the BEST thing for gun manufacturer's sales since WWII.
Yes, I believe that 89% of the American people want more gun control. As long as the control of the gun is in their own hands.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
I can't get anymore guns until I fix my boat. it keeps sinking when ever I have a gun in it !

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
Sorry. My guns dont get lost in a lake. I'd have to report it. The Government knows. Every 4473 I fill out gets recorded and registered for the rest of my life and beyond..

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
I need a compact, 745 or pt145, decisions, decisions

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
What a cool video. Glad to have done my part in making this business so successful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts