Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

The funny part is their choice of color scheme. red states, blue states. It's helpful, as it tells me where I don't want to go.

Registered
Maine only has 7 out 100 Brady points, Way to go Maine!!!!!!

Hmm, we're never gonna win the Brady Score Golf game if we have a score of 3. Need to figure out how to get that number into the negatives.

Registered
New Mexico and Arizona are absolute failures as far as the campaign goes. God bless those states. Texas accumulated a shameful 4 points... I am going to call my state representative's office about this!

Registered
Get some Arizona! That's what I'm talkin bout! Still in the Wild West.

Registered
Anyone else notice the running tally of people shot in America near the top right?

Registered
Well, by my standards, my state, Ohio passed with flying colors. The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia failed miserably. What a bunch of freaking morons.

Reactions: stickem2

Administrator
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else notice the running tally of people shot in America near the top right?
And if the Bradys say it, it must be so. BS.

Registered
I just moved from Florida with 3 points to Georgia with 8 points! I can live with that though, at least we have no stars.

Wll

Registered
ALL the police shows on TV are centered around California, NYC, DC and Chicago; these shows depict a numerous multiple violent murders by handguns (and some AR15 type rifles). The real-life murder stats somewhat bear this out in these locations. Kind of ironic, I think... Does it seem that the more a local/state govt. tries to abuse the 2nd Amendment, the more their citizens end up losing their lives as the victims of criminals who don't abide by all the laws intended to disarm the folks that are killed; both on TV and in real life? Seems to me that if these anti-gun states and cities determined to make it illegal for criminals to use firearms in the commission of a crime and left the law abiding citizens alone, things might work out better.

Registered
Kind of like golf. The lowest score wins. Ohio is high up on the leader board!

Registered
I am curious if there is a per capita comparison to gun violence vs Brady Scorecard.

My guess is there is less violence as the score moves toward ZERO.

Registered
I can not believe they actually paid someone good money to create this drivel. The Brady bunch has consistently shown that it has no ethics or credibility yet they continue to publish this kind of crap. Perhaps the should create a scorecard for the effects of global warming on shootings!

I also feel compelled to point out that considering the amount of red on that map, The Brady Bunch pretty much sucks at what they do. Fail.

Registered
...and you wonder why I bailed outta CA within 6 months of retirement.. Those Draconian gun laws in violation of the 2nd amendment. Funny how every gets upset if CA voters ban gay marriage, but when the state bans guns, nobody cares. Where are the NRA lawsuits, ect? That is the front of what is too come if the Democrats stay in office. My new state Texas was a whopping 4....

2011 Scorecard
81 out of 100 pointsOnce again, California holds the top spot with the nation鈥檚 strongest gun laws that help combat the illegal gun market, prevent the sale of guns without background checks and reduce risks to children, according to the Brady Campaign.

In the organization鈥檚 2011 state scorecards released for all 50 states, California earned 81 points out of a total of 100

Registered
Colorado scores a whopping 15. Let's see, where was that ammo sale.....

Registered
Commiefornia & Nazi Jersey should be BLACK!!!!

BW

1 - 20 of 51 Posts