Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving the office area, headed back to my shipping dept. The boss's wife is walking behind me. I hear her say something. What did I hear? I turn and ask what. She says, you have nice muscular legs. ummmm, ok.

Well for once my mouth getting ahead of my thoughts is a good thing! I simply say thank you. My brain is thinking you have nice.... So it was an interesting day! How was your day?

·
Registered
18,588 Posts
Well...:mellow:...I learned that the boot that covers the steering joint (where the steering column attaches to the rack) on an Eldorado holds about 3 1/2 quarts of power steering fluid.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...:mellow:...I learned that the boot that covers the steering joint (where the steering column attaches to the rack) on an Eldorado holds about 3 1/2 quarts of power steering fluid.
So you had a educational day! Geeez that is a lot of fluid!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Now see, if you had friends here, someone would've told you that before you had to find out for yourself. Now me, I was asleep so I couldn't help you.:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I'm leaving the office area, headed back to my shipping dept. The boss's wife is walking behind me. I hear her say something. What did I hear? I turn and ask what. She says, you have nice muscular legs. ummmm, ok.

Well for once my mouth getting ahead of my thoughts is a good thing! I simply say thank you. My brain is thinking you have nice.... So it was an interesting day! How was your day?
Are you male or female? :eek:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts

·
Registered
27,177 Posts
I learned that one of them is bigger than the other.

Reactions: Stroker and darbo

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
My advise is keep walking.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I would throw down with a harrassment suit and deposit the check toward retirement.
Question for all you legal types. If the Bosses wife harasses you and she is not an employee, for that matter is a customer of the company does it can you sue the company for harassment? They technically had nothing to do with i, right?

·
Registered
18,588 Posts
So you had a educational day! Geeez that is a lot of fluid!
Now see, if you had friends here, someone would've told you that before you had to find out for yourself. Now me, I was asleep so I couldn't help you.:D:D:D
Yeah...:unsure:....I wondered where all that fluid was goin', couldn't see a leak anywhere. Luckily, I stood outside the wheel well and used a long prybar to pop the boot with so I didn't take a bath in the stuff.

Reactions: Sekol and darbo

·
Registered
13,879 Posts

OK, I get to be first this time. These Thread is Worthless Without Pictures!!!!!!

OR, maybe I was better off not asking,

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I get to be first this time. These Thread is Worthless Without Pictures!!!!!!

OR, maybe I was better off not asking,
LOL I'm thinking maybe this thread is best without photos! I will say for a guy about to turn 60 and over weight my legs have stayed in pretty good shape! Genetics I guess. Plus they stay in shape being on my feet all day and toting around the excess gut!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Thanks for giggles! Darbo - you should have puffed up your chest and given the bosses wife a big blinding smile!:D

·
22,061 Posts
Question for all you legal types. If the Bosses wife harasses you and she is not an employee, for that matter is a customer of the company does it can you sue the company for harassment? They technically had nothing to do with i, right?
Given the training I've had on the subject, the only thing I can think of that would make your boss liable is that there's a policy that basically says if things are bad enough in the work environment, the boss should know; ignorance isn't a defense. I'm not at all certain that would apply here.

Ignore it, move on.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
:nopics:

of her...

Reactions: jonrjen and darbo

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
The wife or husband of the boss is always BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! news
What ever happens is what everyone at work is talking about while your standing in the unemployment line or all your fellow employs are filing past your casket!

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
Stay friendly with her. If they get a divorce and she winds up with the business, it could mean job security with benefits.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts