Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work with my wife, kids and grandkids on shooting, gun safety and the 2 nd Amendment! Being old school it the mans job to provide for and protect his family. In modern times its not so easy, what with job, travel and social networks. All the females should be ready-willing and able to take the lead.

DONT MESS WITH THE CUBS WHEN MOMMA BEAR IS CLOSE BY!!!

THis was in an e mail sent to me....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That awesome! Hope everyone gets a look at it. I know that the bad guys don't want to mess with my wife if she has a gun barrel pointed in their direction!

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
There were guns in all of those pictures? I have to look again, i only saw like two in those 6. The mom in the last shot was pretty darn hot and distracted me.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I love that it is so true. Like my husband says Tight jeans, tank top and a pistol on the side wonderfull to look at till you piss it off.
That's why she gets what she wants with the only question being "Are you ready? The car is warming up now."

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey, the one on the lower left looks like Hillary Klinton. That’s probably how she would react with a gun in her hand.
OH HELL NO!!!! im getting my bazooka licence now> I WOULDNT TRUST HER WITH A PEA SHOOTER LITTLE LONE A PISTOL

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Good thread love the pics.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice.

·
Super Moderator
27,011 Posts
With bayonet attached, and the butt of the rifle sitting on the ground, is the rifle still taller than her? :D
Yes it is!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Best gun for a woman? How about a plastic one? LOL Just joking ladies....;)

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Best gun for a woman? How about a plastic one? LOL Just joking ladies....;)

I hope this is a staged photo opp... No eyes and ears????? But they do look determined!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Might be for a beginners training class. Thats not unheard of to use air soft guns to "get a feel " for the real thing. Given they are alot different but you can teach beginners skills with them like SAFTY

1 - 20 of 27 Posts