Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures really are worth 1000 words still.

Reactions: ninesecond95

·
Registered
548 Posts
HOLY SH$T!!!!!! How the hell was that kept a secret??

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG, Now how much of that will actually see a bonfire, and how much will get back on the road to the US??
It depends on how far away the five-oh stands from the flames. As soon as they get high enough from exposure the fire will stop and the backdoor sales begin just so as to avoid being on duty 18 hours to wait for the bonfire to burn out.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
HOLY SH$T!!!!!! How the hell was that kept a secret??
Pretty easy to hide one kilo (2.2 lb) bricks. I'd like to see 'em getting 50 lb. bales in and out of that favela. I doubt any of that batch made it's way to the US, someone went to a lot of trouble to get weed in there. Too far in there to be transshipped to the States.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
They were probably alerted by the large purchase of adhesive tape.

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Not too profile the community but come on you know all of them had to know about this drug house.

Reactions: sparks9293

·
Registered
9,164 Posts

·
Registered
27,111 Posts
Not too profile the community but come on you know all of them had to know about this drug house.
I don't understand your point.
Obviously they know that their neighborhood houses criminal activity. Every single building is completely enclosed by steel shutters. What do you expect anybody who knew about this to do? Report them to the police? And then the police notify the cartel about who complained and their entire family is beheaded and put on display in the town square.
Money corrupts - absolute money corrupts absolutely.
I just feel sorry for anybody forced to live like that. The real solution is to end the drug war.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
*grin* They found it by tracking Twinkie purchases in nearby markets.

Sarge

1 - 16 of 16 Posts