Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere in the M-Pro section of this forum some of you were discussing alternative sights to replace the Heine 8. I managed to find a supplier (Amazon) of the William's "Firesights" and received my set on Friday. Yesterday I had the opportunity to go up into the Cascades (Gorgeous day by the way) to test them out and adjust the sights. Well, I have to say having those "easy to see" daylight glowing three dot sights made hitting a 20 foot target much easier for me! And I was really surprised at how well I could hit a 12"x12" target area 75 yards away.

Removing the old Heine 8 and installing the new Firesights was easy to do. So, thanks to you Millennium-Pro owners who shared your experiences; on how to replace them, how the sights worked for you and where to find them!

Norm

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
This definitely is a great forum with many knowledgeable and helpful members. I'm pleased to note that you are finding this out so soon in your new membership!

Reactions: ozzy and sargedog

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I love mine, congrats! I like shooting at long range also myself, 20-30 yards gets boring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts