Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to be the first to THANK Taurus for NOT making a 1911 Commander. Cause if they made one, I'd have to have one.
As long as the only one available is a sloppy one done in photoshop, that stack of cash can stay tucked safely in my "emergency fund"
If Taurus was to make one, in blue, or maybe even with an aluminum frame and/or in stainless, I'd part with more of my money.
So - uh... Thanks Taurus! :)

Taurus.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
You and me both brother.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Agreed

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
i saw a pic of a taurus pt 1911 commander from the 2006 SHOT show, it was a prototype. i don't know why taurus never put it into production, i wish they would have.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
You guys don't have to feel married to Taurus to get a Commander. If Taurus won't broaden their horizons, you should.

Reactions: Outforit

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Thought I missed something for a minute there!

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Thought I missed something for a minute there!
Oops, having trouble with English again? Just press uno para espan~ol!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
You guys don't have to feel married to Taurus to get a Commander. If Taurus won't broaden their horizons, you should.
Pretty much I'll mostt likely get an ATI or American classic in the future, or save up for a S&W E series... I'd rather have the Smith, but I can get a commander and officer size ATI for the same price =P

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
I would like to see Taurus go a step smaller. Go down to a 3" barrel with a double stack mag, kind of like the Para Warthog. Except one that works like a Taurus..you know..dependable to a tee. They could even call it the Taurus Fat Pig and I would buy it in either a .45, .40s&w, or a 9mm. Or one of each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts