Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
San Antonio checking in. Having purchased these pistols, I figured I could use a good Taurus Forum to keep up on the gossip. My G2 is my EDC, the Spectrum (recently purchased) will be my wife’s EDC, and my TH9 is my “3 Gun on a Budget” pistol. I have about 1000 rounds or so thru the TH and about 500 or so thru the PT. Since I’m into matches for the fun of it, these fit perfectly into my arsenal. Straight shooters, dependable, and easy to shoot. Looking for and anticipating some minor upgrades to my TH & PT, to show up eventually. Springs, sights, etc. Thanks again, and look forward to some constructive comments and posts.

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
29,959 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Administrator
40,549 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Landmark Property Historic site Sky Building

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
565 Posts
...My G2 is my EDC, the Spectrum (recently purchased) will be my wife’s EDC...
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania!

I smiled when I read your EDC list: I began with the G2 and have moved onto the Spectrum as my carry weapon of choice. (I can't truly say EDC due to my line of work prohibiting all weapons.) I still very much enjoy the G2 but found that the Spectrum conceals a bit better with my body type.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same (work) situation with me. No firearms in company vehicle.
Same issue (I presume) as to your comment about “body type”. I totaly can relate but, hey, I’m getting older and have the “belly”.
Thinking of getting a Spectrum for myself because of said physique.

Moved to San Antone in 2016 from West Chester PA. Miss 4 seasons only just a little, and after 20yrs stationed in So. Dak and No. Dak, then 12 yrs in PA.....I finally have gotten over the whole shoveling, snow blowing, “not that damn snow plow” again pushing the road snow back into the driveway.....etc

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts