Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks fishinkeylargo for the pound of Unique and Bullseye. I enjoyed the conversation and the reloading tips. I hope we can revive the Hawthorne Shootout Gang while the weather is cool.

http://myfwc.com/media/1369624/range_brochure.pdf

I drove over 400 miles to meet up with FKL just to get a couple pounds of smokeless powder!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Wow!! In the reloading world, Unique & Bullseye are more precious than gold buillion! fikl is definitely a great guy!:)

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Thanks fishinkeylargo for the pound of Unique and Bullseye. I enjoyed the conversation and the reloading tips. I hope we can revive the Hawthorne Shootout Gang while the weather is cool.

http://myfwc.com/media/1369624/range_brochure.pdf

I drove over 400 miles to meet up with FKL just to get a couple pounds of smokeless powder!
If you find yourself doing road trips south in the future let me know and I'll be glad to take a look in this area for any supplies you might be wanting. I don't know that it will help but there's no harm in looking.

·
Administrator
35,172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Just trying to help the TA family where I can. I lucked into several pounds by being in the right place at the right time. Darbo has helped me in the past and I just payed it forward. Always keeping any eye out for popular powders.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Business trip equals money back for trip! Good deal indeed. I drive 160 miles for my supplies, but the supply has dried up in the powders I like, which are Bullseye, HP-38 or W231. Last time I went down to this supplier, all I could find that was usable for my needs was two pounds of IMR4227 for my 44 magnum. I will also take longer trips, if I know the powder I want is there, but I am not sure about a 400 mile trip, unless I can get a lot in one trip.

Glad you were able to get what you needed.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo
1 - 11 of 11 Posts