Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I salute those Americans in uniform who served the cause of freedom in the jungles of Vietnam, and I pay tribute to those who went and lost their lives during the ten year war, as well as those who were Prisoners of War during that dreadful period.

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
I did two tours in RVN and a lot of it was really bad. Even so, I would do it again. No Regrets.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
My uncle Jerry McCombs was a Vietnam Veteran. Several of my friend's fathers as well. They are all some of the best men I have ever met. Thanks to all who severed.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
​Remarkable men and women.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Wrong thread but I have many buried in France and Africa. WWII is another generation. No shortage of fighters in my blood line.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,938 Posts
Too all vets, "Thank You" and
welcome home.png

·
22,294 Posts
Thank you all who put your lives on the line to further and defend the cause of freedom.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Amen!

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
243 Posts
If I were young enough, I'd do it again.

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Thank you all who put your lives on the line to further and defend the cause of freedom.
Although drafted into the Marines in 1968 I did not end up in Viet Nam. I had to go to Okinawa to defend our great nation from ladies of the evening. It was a dirty job, but.......

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
I have never served but am eternally grateful to those that did !

[video]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/USA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/video]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts