Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, a Taurus forum, how could I get so lucky?? Okay, so I'm a little fanatical about my Taurus handguns. I'll fill you in a little bit about myself. 40 years old, from Michigan, I have a CPL so I always carry my Taurus PT140 with me. I also own the PT1911 in parkerized finish, and I also own the PT 24/7. I am loyal to Taurus due to the accuracy, price, look, finish, quality, and customer service of the company, just to name a few. I am an avid motorcycle rider, SCUBA diver, snowmobiler, Jeeper, and tactical target practice fan. Thanks for allowing me on your forum, I look forward to getting to know some of you, and share my knowledge of Taurus, and learn knowledge as well. Thanks again!!

Jon

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome from Delaware. Looks like you just found the forum and didn't do any trolling before joining. Great place with many good people. I've many of the same interest;jeep, bike and snow.Don't get as much of the latter here, get into the Pocano Mountains for some skiing. Taurus is the only handguns I own. Hard to beat for price and good quality. ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri!! It gets a little addictive buying Taurus.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dbsoundguy said:
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :)

Very Nice Intro...
Great Job....Xiphos ..
:D :D ;D

Another Ibanez guy, cool!! I have an RG470, ya' gotta love that slim neck!! I have family in AZ, nice to meet you, and thanks to all for your welcome.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Oh thank gosh for another Taurus loving motorcycle rider. Welcome from sunny Florida. I'll be riding tomorrow, how about you? LOL!! Just kidding, used to live in Illinois where there were 2 seasons, winter and 4th of July. Glad to have you around. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts