Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased the g2c and like it a lot. Equipped it with the Streamlight light. Got to looking at the th40’s but can’t find any reviews on them. Who’s got em?

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I have handled a TH9 but I don't know of anyone having the 40 yet. Even the 9 seems to be in short supply so I wouldn't hold my breath.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like the looks of them, I’ve seen the TH9. I just got a G2C 40 for Christmas though so I want to see how it does before I get serious on a TH40.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well this is another sad Taurus story to be told.
About a week and a half after I ordered it my LGS told me Taurus pulled it off their order site.
He was not sure if it was fore ever or not. He said we can wait and see or give my 250 deposit back.
I said make me a deal on something. He handed me a like new S&W MP40C with 3 mags.

I walked out the door with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well this is another sad Taurus story to be told.
About a week and a half after I ordered it my LGS told me Taurus pulled it off their order site.
He was not sure if it was fore ever or not. He said we can wait and see or give my 250 deposit back.
I said make me a deal on something. He handed me a like new S&W MP40C with 3 mags.

I walked out the door with it.
I don’t blame you. Sounds kind of like what I went through with the G2C 40 but did finally get one of those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts