·
10,379 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
10,379 Posts
Traditionally Kilts are made of wool.
That goes a long way to explain the Scott's proclivity for drinking and fighting doesn't it?;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
That goes a long way to explain the Scott's proclivity for drinking and fighting doesn't it?;)
I don't know about drinking and fighting, I am Irish you see, but goes a long way to explain their stubbornness. That wool has to itch.

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
Has anyone in here actually seen Texheim's legs, excluding PH of course, and are they worthy of being exposed in a kilt or these shorts?
I have had 3 eye surgeries in my life and I am not going to risk having another one just over the thrill of seeing Texheim's leg hair.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
That's just wrong on sooo many levels.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Say no to shorts..:nopics:

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
No!!!!!!!

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Hey folks, wasn't it up until just a few short months ago that TH didn't even own a pair of long pants???? All he wore were shorts! I needlessly worried about him getting cold in the winter. I think it was cold enough for him to put gloves on one day, but he still wore shorts!:D

By the way - those crochet shorts are nothing new - those were around in 1967....Beauty sure is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sekol didn't they do a lot more drugs in the 60's? Might explain it. :D

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't think they will catch on as a fad.
I hope not. Of course with me fads catch up to me as I where the same basic stuff all the time anyway unless work requires something different. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts