Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup!!! my friends...just checkin in..Will I ever be able to be a Texan smily6.gif

Glad to see the forum is still going strong...miss this forum, life has been a rollercoaster that still has not stopped.
Very sorry to hear that BUTT is having problems. Miss you all on here and I am very proud to be able to still drop in.
I keep waiting for Flyer to cancel me for inactivity..lol....He does still run the forum right? eye8.gif

Hope all is well with everybody

·
Administrator
35,122 Posts
Devin ! How are you my friend? How is your guitar playing in the church going?

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Drop in anytime...we'll leave a light on for you! :cool:

·
Registered
31,695 Posts
Good to see you Devin, I think life has been a roller coaster for everyone with all those idjits in D.C. Someone started a thread about what the Middle East has to offer in ways of problems in the coming year. I'm more concerned about the problems created in the North East.

Hope life is still beautiful in the Verde Valley!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fantastic...play on 3 different worship teams.. Life is church and grandkids...I love my grandkids:D

I spend alot of time at church,alot of ministry things happening..Jan Brewer(our Governor) will be at our church in Feb for a big prayer thing..So life is going on..I dont work much so, now i just do what I enjoy the most...lol
I even got back into Fly fishing, I forgot how much fun that is

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Hello from East Texas. I'm a newbie compare to you, but join in any time.

And from a Naturalized Texan. Most Native Texans won't recognize you as a being from Texas. They just let some of us live here. :D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...i type so slow ..You guys posted and i was still answering Tx Guys post..

Yes..leave the light on, I want off the rollercoaster, and the Verde valley is still great...Glad you are still on here Jake

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most Native Texans won't recognize you as a being from Texas. They just let some of us live here.
Lol....I like it:D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man..This forum has so many new features...I am so lost..lol

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Hello from East Texas. I'm a newbie compare to you, but join in any time.

And from a Naturalized Texan. Most Native Texans won't recognize you as a being from Texas. They just let some of us live here. :D
When I first came to Texas 10 years ago I was told I had to learn to play Texas 42 or leave on the first bus! :D Good thing I already knew how (sort of). ;)

·
Administrator
39,387 Posts
Sup!!! my friends...just checkin in..Will I ever be able to be a Texan View attachment 18869
Good to see you stopping by again, Devin! :thumb: It sounds as though life is good to you!

As for being a Texan, first you gotta move here, then being a foreigner, you'll need that little welcoming snake bite, and the blessing of a natural Texan. Then you'll be all set! :D

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As for being a Texan, first you gotta move here, then being a foreigner, you'll need that little welcoming snake bite, and the blessing of a natural Texan. Then you'll be all set! :D
K..I can do that snakebite thing, but does it have to be a Texan snake or can I use the Arizona one ( cause we have plenty):eek::eek:

Attachments

·
Administrator
39,387 Posts
K..I can do that snakebite thing, but does it have to be a Texan snake or can I use the Arizona one ( cause we have plenty):eek::eek:
That's too small. I has to be a Texas snake. :D

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Yeah, that thang's just an earthworm in Texas. We use those for bait! :D

Reactions: dbsoundguy

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
My AZ daughter in law, uses those to keep in shooting practice on the ranch. Especially after one bit her favorite hound dog.

Being a Mil Brat, she uses a single shot 410 to handle snakes??

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hey Robby..I am so glad you are still on here..Hope all is very well with you... I miss our conversations ;)

Yup......410 is definitely the way to go....I think though that if our snakes are earthworms ..then I reckon Texas snakes need to have the trusty old 10 gauge:D

So how big are the Texas snakes???
Not sure Whodog....But by reading these posts i think I will hide from them..lol eye7.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts