·
Registered
29,757 Posts
See thats what "Religious tendencies - TH" will get you! :D :D :D

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to save someone some embarrassment at Sandlake and it looks like I've created some for myself...

Nah! I've created a catch phrase now!

See thats what "Religious tendencies - TH" will get you! :D :D :D

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Religion is defined as:
1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2.a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3.the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.
About the only thing that they agree upon is that there are higher powers that control things.

Today, in our never ending apologist society, calling something a religion seems to allow those who claim adherence to policies that are repugnant, stupid, or illegal to flourish, and are even defended by people who manipulate words to make it SEEM that our Constitution protects such behavior. It doesn't.

·
Registered
18,582 Posts
I was trying to save someone some embarrassment at Sandlake..........................
Sure, uh-huh....suuuuure ya' were.
What-do-you-want.jpg
I think we all know you a li'l better than that.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
The most accurate comparison I can think of...listening to this guy and taking him seriously would be like listening to TH in his kilt while he's doing his Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct impression:D

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,883 Posts
The most accurate comparison I can think of...listening to this guy and taking him seriously would be like listening to TH in his kilt while he's doing his Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct impression:D
That image will scar me for the rest of my life!

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Just removing the genes of the stupid from the pool. I look at suicide bombers the same way, it is only unfortunate that more of them don't suffer from premature detonation.

·
Registered
14,710 Posts
No brains, no balls...sounds about right.

Reactions: Texheim

·
8,414 Posts
cat-looks-shocked.jpg Ok that's it - TH doing a Sharon Stone spread in his KILT - the image is now burned in my brain - time to do brain surgery. Where is my spoon?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
look, god said "give unto me that which you most cherish", so hand em over we have a boy band to make

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
I didn't click on the link.
I have been disturbed for a long time now.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.