Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
35,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son turned 21 and my present to him was to pay for his LTC class and the state registration. I also gifted him my PT145 and he's stoked. You can't have enough LTC holders on our streets !

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
My son turned 21 and my present to him was to pay for his LTC class and the state registration. I also gifted him my PT145 and he's stoked. You can't have enough LTC holders on our streets !
Very good! Where's he going to take the course?

Reactions: texastaurusguy

·
Registered
32,205 Posts
I remember meeting that fine young man and his equally good father at the first Sand Lake event. I've recalled several times how impressed I was with his polite demeanor. He was definitely raised well, and will be a great addition to the community.:)

·
Administrator
35,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very good! Where's he going to take the course?
I left that to him, I think he'll probably just go to Frisco Gun Club and take it there.

Reactions: chefduane

·
Administrator
35,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember meeting that fine young man and his equally good father at the first Sand Lake event. I've recalled several times how impressed I was with his polite demeanor. He was definitely raised well, and will be a great addition to the community.:)
Thanks Jake, he's not perfect but neither is his old man. Kinda hard watching your baby boy get older, thats for sure.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Congratulations to you both! A job well done, Dad!

Reactions: texastaurusguy

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Good job dad!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Well done!

·
Premium Member
13,458 Posts
We always welcome another good guy with a gun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts