Taurus Firearm Forum banner

601 - 620 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Wow....sounds like a great time! I need to spend more time on this forum. Seems like a great bunch of folks with similar interests, even beyond firearms.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Yes. Yes you should! :D :icon_ poke:

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Attachments aren't opening.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Pictures in Post #602 are not showing.

Reactions: PurpleHouse

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Pictures in Post #602 are not showing.
I'm seeing them just fine. Post #602 crashed while I was trying to post it so I redid the attachments and it seems it is just fine now.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I'm back on my iPad and the photos all appear just fine! If they appear on this cantankerous thing, no one should have a problem.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I grabbed a box of 20 62 gr. 5.56 penetrator green tip rounds.
Earlier in the day I'd put my own reloads of the same bullet through 1/4" diamond plate steel like butter.
Now that I've seen the projectile in action I'll buy more bullets to reload!!

God bless Sand Lake!!! :cool:

·
Registered
31,753 Posts
Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I'm trying to arrange it so I will be able to attend for a morning or afternoon, I'd like to spend some time in the Black Hills, never been to Rushmore, but I will have to arrange a vacation around it with my wife and four other people, all of which are shooters.
I have blocked out some time to go as well with our travel trailer. We haven't been there either and Badland National Park are just to the east, too!

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have blocked out some time to go as well with our travel trailer. We haven't been there either and Badland National Park are just to the east, too!
A little rockhounding there Lmst?????

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
More posts. Had to redo the door prize post (formerly post #602). Sorry for the mess! Anyway, after a DELICIOUS meal of pulled pork barbeque, 'tater salad and coleslaw, we got down to drawing for the door prizes:

IMG_0231-SL16.jpg

Guess who? You're right!! It's William with something or another in his hand.

IMG_0238-SL16.jpg

Mingaa getting a box of fresh ammo to try out. Good stuff!

IMG_0229-SL16.jpg

Pathfinder trying to wrap his brain around the fact that he just found a Leupold RX-1000i DNA digital range finder in the "Mystery Box". He was quite excited when he realized what it was!

IMG_0232-SL16.jpg

Somebody got themselves a real nice range bag!

IMG_0240-SL16.jpg

Wino wins something really "sharp". So did Purplehouse! :D

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
And last, but not least, the gnarly "Scotsman" himself: Texheim, the Prize Nazi! Seriously, it takes a lot of effort to keep this unruly bunch of rednecks in order and things moving along properly. Thanks Texheim and Purplehouse for your hospitality and efforts to make this such a good event!

IMG_0242-SL16.jpg

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
And last, but not least, the gnarly "Scotsman" himself: Texheim, the Prize Nazi! Seriously, it takes a lot of effort to keep this unruly bunch of rednecks in order and things moving along properly. Thanks Texheim and Purplehouse for your hospitality and efforts to make this such a good event!
Thanks! We love doing it! But to be honest, it's the help from everyone who comes that gets it done.

So, thank you to everybody who came out and made this year great!

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks! We love doing it! But to be honest, it's the help from everyone who comes that gets it done.

So, thank you to everybody who came out and made this year great!

So.......next gathering is late Sept early Oct......right????? :shooter:

601 - 620 of 645 Posts