·
Registered
444 Posts
Reactions: Wino

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #568 (Edited)
Remember some of those emoticons we had when we first got the new ones, and they got removed? :p Pretend one is here... lol... ;)
I just you to make the poor guy an honest man.... :icon_ poke:

Oops, already asked that question.

Cultural appropriation?

Reactions: LdyOfPeace

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
You have your priorities all mixed up. LOL. Two guys showed up on their wife's birthday this year. #heroes
LOL. I would do that too. I wasn't going to walk though. :)

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #572
Reactions: ISSMER

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
ISSMER the camera ninja didn't show up. LMSTCowboy took some pix but he had a road trip to go on. CJS3 took some but they didn't come out. Fishingkeylargo and son took some but the haven't made it back. I took none cause I'm not a camera person. Sooo more may be coming.
I'll get the pix posted tomorrow when I get home. We are in Abilene TX listening to the pouring rain on our travel trailer roof. It was good to meet so many members and to see Amy & Austin again. Mrs. Lmstncwby & I want to express our deep appreciation to Amy & Austin for their generous and gracious hospitality. Y'all are great!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
When I got home late Monday night there was a box sitting on my steps, looked at it and thought cool the magazines I ordered from Taurus came in. Opened the box this morning and the only thing in it was a 2016 Taurus Product line catalog. :bang: What a let down.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I have not cut the bullet eating golf ball open yet BUT I did like this photo of how the tennis ball held up!!

sand lake 2016 tennis ball.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
I'll get the pix posted tomorrow when I get home. We are in Abilene TX listening to the pouring rain on our travel trailer roof. It was good to meet so many members and to see Amy & Austin again. Mrs. Lmstncwby & I want to express our deep appreciation to Amy & Austin for their generous and gracious hospitality. Y'all are great!
What happened to the picts?

561 - 580 of 645 Posts