Taurus Firearm Forum banner

401 - 420 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
Did I miss out on the Sand Lake 2016 Memo?? I printed out the 2015, so not really important, just wondering if my email rejected or didn't accept.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
No, I'm having technical difficulties...

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #403

Got this in case anyone gets stuck

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
Ha! A carrot! You'll need to put one of those Shiner's on a stick, or better yet, some bourbon. ;)
I've got the perfect "carrot" for the phone molester and a 'sweet' one for his spouse. LOL

Reactions: PurpleHouse

·
Registered
8,789 Posts

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk
I suspect you know who that will be! LOL

·
Supporting Moderator
14,824 Posts

That's to move people and gear right? I mean you really don't expect to pull anything with that? :shocked:

:D

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
That's to move people and gear right? I mean you really don't expect to pull anything with that? :shocked:

:D
FX4 off road 4x4 package. But also a people and gear mover

·
Registered
3,151 Posts

Um... You know heavy things sink, right?

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
Um... You know heavy things sink, right?
Dad did it for years and he only got stuck when he didn't have the 4 wheel engaged properly :icon_ poke:

·
Supporting Moderator
14,824 Posts
Well since I opened my big mouth ...... I think I'll go make sure where the tow points are on the Crosstour. :)

Reactions: mingaa and Texheim

·
Registered
24,498 Posts
I will be living vicariously through all the posts you folks will be putting up in the next few days. My back is talking nasty to me.

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
I'm sorry to announce that neither I nor my wife will be able to attend. A family priority came up (a wedding, to which I was specifically invited). Peace and goodwill within the family is important. I really wanted to attend this gathering, too. I will be thinking of and praying for all of you. Please, take lots of pictures with names in the captions and post them.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I'd like to apologize for not having the packets out yet, but I am currently having computer issues. I will try to send out a copy of last year's tonight or in the morning. It may have to double as this year's and I thing the info is the same.

Reactions: Wolf1477 and Wino

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
I'd like to apologize for not having the packets out yet, but I am currently having computer issues. I will try to send out a copy of last year's tonight or in the morning. It may have to double as this year's and I thing the info is the same.
I believe the only correction needed was wrong phone number for cabin. I'm a packrat and have emails from 2014 & 2015. LOL

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
I sent you last years via email, let me know what changes and I can create a new one and forward to you if that will help.

Reactions: PurpleHouse

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
How many hot dog and burger buns do you think I should pick up Friday in Dallas?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Count us (atcroft and I) as "most likely". However, just like last year, we'll only be able to do one day (probably Saturday), since we can't leave the cat alone all weekend.
me + atcroft + a friend
I've got a friend who is looking to buy his first handgun soon, and I'm hoping that letting him try out some of mine will bring another to the Taurus side. :D
We'll be there Saturday, hopefully before lunch. It'll be a 2-2.5 hour drive from here.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Also bringing an old LCD 32" Flat Screen TV for target.
I hope it's already broken. :p
'cause there are TA'ers whose living room currently features a 27" CRT that the vertical thingy is going out on, so only about the bottom 2/3 the picture is visible. :(
Shooting a working TV would be horrible! :eek: [If it is functional and the price was right, I might be trying to shove it into the car. ;) ]

401 - 420 of 645 Posts