Taurus Firearm Forum banner

221 - 240 of 645 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,011 Posts
This is what I have at the Quality Inn and Suites, Groesbeck, Tx 1012 N Ellis St, Groesbeck, 76642.
Rate is $59.99.
Current internet rate is $80

You have to call and book on your own.
Group rate code is "Theme Park Group"
Hotel phone # is: 254-729-0077

Sorry to take so long.

Rod

·
Registered
8,799 Posts
This is what I have at the Quality Inn and Suites, Groesbeck, Tx 1012 N Ellis St, Groesbeck, 76642.
Rate is $59.99.

Sorry to take so long.

Rod
That's $0.50 higher than I booked directly w/Days Inn and presume + Tax?. Can some one say which is the better place to stay?? 2014 I stayed at Days Inn. Anyone have experience with Quality in Groesbeck??

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
That's $0.50 higher than I booked directly w/Days Inn and presume + Tax?. Can some one say which is the better place to stay?? 2014 I stayed at Days Inn. Anyone have experience with Quality in Groesbeck??
Last year I stayed at Quality in, my room was very nice, all the help I talked with was very friendly, and the basic breakfast was acceptable.

Reactions: mingaa and Wino

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
56 day away! #sfl3 #SandLake2016

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
Rate is $59.99.

Sorry to take so long.

Rod
Just changed my reservation from the Days Inn to Quality Inn to save $30+ dollars. Thanks.

·
Registered
24,690 Posts
Staying at the Days Inn for 59 and change. Booked it on the Days Inn website.

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
Well originally I did not think my son could go again, booked his plane ticket last night. Looks like we will both be there again this year. That gives us the ability to increase the number of guns we can bring since we can both have 2 bags of luggage. Only need 1 for clothing. That leaves 3 for guns. :) Although I really did not plan on bringing many this year.

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Really looking forward to seeing everyone in April.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
47 days away! #sfl3 #sandlake2016

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Sorry to pop in such a rush guys. I may or not make it. I had a brother that had a stroke, survived it and is paralised on right side beside having apashaia. he has a 3 word vocabulary for now nd probably will for the next several years.

Right now I'm one of his care-takers along with his wife and daughter. He's home and in rehab and we're in the SSA/SSDI process that will take a lot longer than we can even anticipate. He really is ok now that he's passed the intial stroke process, but gonna be busy for quiet awhile here.

Miss you guys, good seeing ya'll and again, hoping to take a wee bit of time to just come by and visit.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,024 Posts
Sorry to pop in such a rush guys. I may or not make it. I had a brother that had a stroke, survived it and is paralised on right side beside having apashaia. he has a 3 word vocabulary for now nd probably will for the next several years.

Right now I'm one of his care-takers along with his wife and daughter. He's home and in rehab and we're in the SSA/SSDI process that will take a lot longer than we can even anticipate. He really is ok now that he's passed the intial stroke process, but gonna be busy for quiet awhile here.

Miss you guys, good seeing ya'll and again, hoping to take a wee bit of time to just come by and visit.
So sorry to hear this.
snoopy praying.png
Praying for everyone

Reactions: vonzipper

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
40 days away! #sfl3 #sandlake2016

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Any time table on those days?
Looking to hit Groesbeck and check-in around 3 PM. Maybe out to the purple house at 4 or so.
Planning on taking off Sunday after lunch.
All prelim plans. Do these fit?

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
That's about right

Looking to hit Groesbeck and check-in around 3 PM. Maybe out to the purple house at 4 or so.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Similar here. I'll roll all day Thurs then come in (ideally) early Fri - get settled and show up.

Ill have to log some road miles Sun. to be home Monday PM.

Reactions: chicagotrauma

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Those are my plans and timetable too. 37 days away! #sfl3 #sandlake2016

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
I arrive in Dallas around 9 am Friday, figure leaving in rental car around 10 am. Plan on hitting a grocery store or two in the Dallas area in search of some cheap watermelons to blow up with the 500 Mag, a Walmart for some Clay pigeons, then head to the hotel in Groesbeck. Hopefully it won't take me 6 hours like last year (other people can't drive on snow). Should be at the hotel by 3 pm check in time, then will head out to Sand Lake.

Plan on staying through Sunday to help clean up like last year. Probably go to Waco Sunday night and I fly out Monday afternoon. Where ever Texhiem sent me to eat in Waco was pretty good and may go there again.

221 - 240 of 645 Posts