Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is April 8th, 9th & 10th in Groesbeck Texas. All are welcome, those that have come the last two years will tell you of the great time they had. I look forward to seeing y'all there

From Dallas

From Houston

From Austin

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the many Mods I some how know: can we please sticky this thread?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#sfl3 #sandlake2016 #124days

Attachments

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you narrow the location down to a bit smaller area than "Texas"?
Groesbeck Texas

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gonna see if it can fit my schedule..
I hope you can. Got some malt liquor with your name on it

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: chicagotrauma

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I'd like to come. I've never been to Texas. But as that's during the school year it could be a bit difficult. My wife is a school teacher. But who knows? Maybe I can get it to work out.

·
Registered
24,539 Posts
The kruizer will be there

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Was at the 2015 one and even though it was chilly and a bit damp, it was a blast. I missed 2014 due to the whole "rip your chest open and bypass some heart arteries" thing. I still even wanted to go against the better judgement of Doctors and my wife and make the trip. Since the wife would have been driving, that resulted in a big NO.

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
17,091 Posts
Would love to come. Like Waltherfan01, I've never been to Texas and that would be a great excuse and only about a 10 hour drive. Of course I'd have to drag along my golf clubs and take a crack at Battle Lake golf course.

The route map shows that I'd have to come through Dallas so I'd have to find a different road because THAT isn't happening.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would love to come. Like Waltherfan01, I've never been to Texas and that would be a great excuse and only about a 10 hour drive. Of course I'd have to drag along my golf clubs and take a crack at Battle Lake golf course.

The route map shows that I'd have to come through Dallas so I'd have to find a different road because THAT isn't happening.
Why are you scared?

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
You can count us in, too! We'll bring the new trailer so we have somewhere to bunk down. At least it will be real nice and not icy!

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
24,539 Posts
Got my room at the Days Inn. See you all there.

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
Why are you scared?

He's not scared, he's wise. (Jus' sign me, "Been there, done that.")

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
I just checked with my wife (her birthday is April 10). She's fine with the idea, since we've been planning on a west Texas vacation anyway. Looks like we'll be there.

I know you've shared the best/worst places to stay in the area in threads from the past two years, but do you mind reposting or linking them for the rest of us?

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
You can bypass Dallas. Take the 635 Loop in Richardson around to Mesquite then to Hutchison.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can count us in, too! We'll bring the new trailer so we have somewhere to bunk down. At least it will be real nice and not icy!
If you don't require hook ups you can park on property

1 - 20 of 645 Posts