1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
27,118 Posts
Well, you have to wonder what a prison is like when there are no guards...

Reactions: silverstring

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Every day we inch a little closer to "Escape from New York".

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every day we inch a little closer to "Escape from New York".
Yes that's what I was thinking too. May as well build the wall around NYC and start throwing the rest of the loonies in there. :D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yes that's what I was thinking too. May as well build the wall around NYC and start throwing the rest of the loonies in there. :D
I've been thinking for quite a while that we need a wall around Texas, but we could start by trying to contain the crazies into NY. :p

Reactions: texastaurusguy

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Well, you have to wonder what a prison is like when there are no guards...
You don't need to guard dead people. And you sure won't have more committing new crime if they know this fate awaits them.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
As I've said before, it is a bad idea to try to solve a public health issue by creating a public safety issue.

·
Premium Member
12,518 Posts
I always thought you would have to be a little suicidal to want to live in NYC and now they want to prove it. A populace that is literally unarmed, a police force whose ranks are dwindling due to the virus, an overwhelmed health care system and now violent offenders being released to prey on the city. A recipe for disaster in true third world style.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
In some states, it would be like releasing pheasants. Moving targets.

·
Registered
27,118 Posts
I've been thinking for quite a while that we need a wall around Texas, but we could start by trying to contain the crazies into NY. :p
Manhattan is an island... easy to control access. Same for Long Island. And Staten Island. And Brooklyn... All you need to do is build a wall from Tarrytown to Rye... about 13 miles! Hmmm...

·
Registered
27,118 Posts
I doubt they'll stay around the NYC area once they're free, probably scatter like roaches across the country.
Spoken by a non-New-Yorker :D A New Yorker isn't going anywhere... except maybe Florida :D

Reactions: william

·
21,940 Posts
Unbelievable. Seriously, put some guards into rotating self isolation, and maintain the prison as usual. What's the problem there?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts