Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 112-114 predicted out here in Midland today , right now it’s 2:36pm and it’s 111 !!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
98.6 is supposed to be average, but I'm usually around 97.5.

Oh, wait, you mean outside. About 30 degrees less than you and tonight it will be in the low 60's. In short, Ohio is headed for fall.

Maloy

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
Albuquerque is 98* at 2:04 PM MDT, a record high for this date. But its a dry heat, so that makes it okay. :dry:

·
Registered
24,498 Posts
72 but it IS Minnesota.

Reactions: RonPT24/7

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
101 at 3:55

·
Registered
18,482 Posts
It was 52 here this morning and it hit 76 for the high, feels more like around 68 'coz of a perpetual cold breeze with occasional gusts. June and August were/are unseasonably cold this year, July was our only real summer. In fact, July 1st was the first actual summer day and it turned cool again overnight on July 30th/31st...:unsure:...s'like somebody forgot to pay the heating bill.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’ll be so glad when winter gets here which probably will be next January or February . We didn’t have a real winter here last yr . If it would just drop to the low 70s or 80s I’d be happy !! Cause then i could still wear short sleeves !

·
Premium Member
10,960 Posts
Got 112-114 predicted out here in Midland today , right now it’s 2:36pm and it’s 111 !!
Is that the actual temp or the "feels like" temp?

97 in the shade here with high, high humidity along the Texas gulf coast. All the weather forecasters are quick to throw in the "feels like" temp when they're on. It's hot. Welcome to summertime in Texas.

·
Premium Member
10,960 Posts

97 in the shade here with high, high humidity along the Texas gulf coast. All the weather forecasters are quick to throw in the "feels like" temp when they're on. It's hot. Welcome to summertime in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
77* 4:30 CMT Nashville TN.
We've been in the 90's but a lot of rain has moved in and it's cooling off a bit.

Bad storms with trees down in our neighborhood!

1st pic my backyard the next two my neighbors across the street. The tree took out the corner of their house.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
Update: 102 in Albuquerque at 3:45 PM. This is nuts, our summer high temps always occur in July, not the last week of August. Whose fault is this, anyway?

But it's still a dry heat, so that makes it okay. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

just dropped to 112 !

Attachments

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have 3 local news/weather stations here . ABC predicted 114 last night but this morning said 112 . CBS7 said 113 today as well as NBC NewsWest9 predicted 113 today . Glad it didn’t hit 114 but 113 is close enough . That’s actual heat , no feels like heat .

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update: 102 in Albuquerque at 3:45 PM. This is nuts, our summer high temps always occur in July, not the last week of August. Whose fault is this, anyway?

But it's still a dry heat, so that makes it okay. :icon_rolleyes:
Nooooo , dry heat burns quickly !! If i had an egg id try cooking it on the sidewalk !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts