Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
It is sad that someone lost their life, but it is better that the robber did rather than the boys who lived there.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
31,991 Posts
Bad Guys always have to learn the hard way that Good Folks are no longer acting like sheep!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Justice was served, granted the hard way but still served!!!

The Castle Doctrine was passed in Pa not long ago as well which is a good thing!!!

Reactions: Shinsou

·
Registered
29,773 Posts
Well, if you are gonna break into a house, you should know what can happen!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Both of my next door neighbors are unarmed. Neither are anti-gun, just complacent and dependent on law enforcement and me. Irritates me that I am the chosen meat in a pacifist sandwich.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Both of my next door neighbors are unarmed. Neither are anti-gun, just complacent and dependent on law enforcement and me. Irritates me that I am the chosen meat in a pacifist sandwich.
Our block has kind of a arms race going on. Myself and 4 other neighbors go some kind of new gun for christmas with many more to come, Id feel sorry for some jackass that trys to rob/harm anyone on this street. lol

·
Registered
29,773 Posts
At least they aren't anti firearm! I do love anti firearm people.. when it hit the fan who do they call? The guys with badges and guns..... Kinda funny when you think about it!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I am so glad the way it turned out. I don't feel at all for the BG as he decided he didn't care about his life when he decided to breakin.
What I don't like is the way it was covered in the news report. They don't give names of the boys but the address where they live and even have google maps on the web site.
I would not want my home known to everyone. I would not want any family or friends of the BG wanting revenge.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I am very greatfull that the teens were not hurt. I am also pleased that they apparently were educated on how and when to use a firearm. Its also satisfying that the bad guy, who prob thought it was going to be easy pickings, wont be a burden to society. Now I hope that grab the partner in crime and he can also be made an example off.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
31,991 Posts
You aren't the chosen meat....you are the predator if bad guys show up! Enjoy that distinction!

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
... And no charges are expected to be filed against teens or parents... Thank the Lord for that. Antigunners are gonna go nuts because the BG was a teen and he was in the yard, not the house.

·
10,379 Posts
You aren't the chosen meat....you are the predator if bad guys show up! Enjoy that distinction!
LoL no doubt. Put a sign in your front yard "One of these houses is not like the others. Tell me punk...do ya feel lucky?"

(Iiiiiit's Friday! My brain melted about 4 hours ago)

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Some of the comments on the article are hysterical.

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
The dude was hit in the chest with a shotgun and managed to get out of the house. Hmmm ... interesting. He took a chance and died as a result - so sad.
Knowing the folks on the TA forum, I'd daresay if he broke into one of our houses, he wouldn't be found in the yard -- he would've been stopped in his tracks.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
The dude was hit in the chest with a shotgun and managed to get out of the house. Hmmm ... interesting. He took a chance and died as a result - so sad.
Knowing the folks on the TA forum, I'd daresay if he broke into one of our houses, he wouldn't be found in the yard -- he would've been stopped in his tracks.
WRAL.com didn't have that part of being in the house. Sorry

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The report was rather sketchy.

I'm wondering if the intruder was shot inside the house and then ran outside?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts