·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Does it come in .22?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Found this about it just now
''Pierce Munitions, LLC of Buffalo, NY has entered an exclusive agreement to manufacture the high performance hunting ammunition for avid hunter and music legend Ted Nugent. Under the Nugent Brand, Pierce will manufacture the most popular calibers of hunting ammunition. They plan to produce handgun hunting ammunition in .357 magnum, 10mm, 44 magnum and 45 Long Colt as well as various hunting rifle ammunition from the .223, 308, 30-30, 243, 30-06, 270, 300 Win Mag and the 50 cal. BMG. Each caliber will be available with various projectile options. In the first quarter of 2012, the company will start producing the Nugent branded ammunition, and through ATI, the product is expected to be available at most sporting goods retailers by July 2012."

So it doesn't look like they're making any for the .22's but I'll definitely get some .357 magnum and .223 :D

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Really?? Ted Ammo?? Shouldn't he be selling arrows & cross bolts instead?? :D

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
If Sons Of Guns has taught me nothing else, it made me aware that Ted Nuggent carries two 1911's with two spare mags wherever he goes. And that's before he gets to the truck. Lol

Reactions: 45 Forever

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
I'm waiting to see how proud they are of Uncle Teds name.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
I've still got two boxes of John Wayne Commemorative 30-30 stashed, I don't think it's worth a lot more than when I bought it 30 years ago, and I doubt Ted will hold value any better than the Duke!:)

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
If Sons Of Guns has taught me nothing else, it made me aware that Ted Nuggent carries two 1911's with two spare mags wherever he goes. And that's before he gets to the truck. Lol
Well, I don't have cable, so I've not seen that show. However, for what you say The Ted carries, the ATI page doesn't list 45ACP. :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Uncle Ted is a whack job. But he's OUR whack job. And I like his older music.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
No but when the bullet leaves the barrel it's wearing an Indian head dress and screaming WANGO TANGO!!!
Nope sorry can't do it, maybe if it was Cat Scratch Fever.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Uncle Ted is a whack job. But he's OUR whack job. And I like his older music.
He has new music?

Some days I feel like buying a 65 ford and put on a wig so my hair will flow in the wind. I would crank the 6 by 9 oval speakers with my Pioneer Supertuner. I would roll up the windows to keep in all the sound and let people think I had air conditioning. I would drive that car till I ran out of the five dollars of gas.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
What no .40 S&W!! Come on Ted.

·
Registered
545 Posts
He has new music?
Not that I'm aware of, older as in Amboy Dukes, Cat Scratch Fever, Great White Buffalo. Not newer, like Damn Yankees.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would crank the 6 by 9 oval speakers with my Pioneer Supertuner. I would roll up the windows to keep in all the sound and let people think I had air conditioning.
That would be Jensen 6x9s and the Pioneer Super Tuner. You just stirred up a whole bunch of brain cells with that comment. lol
I've seen the Uncle Ted ammo at Academy. If I see some .223 there, I'll give it a try.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Registered
810 Posts
Met the guy at the NRA doings in St Louis, I thought he was a country/western singer or something - never much followed him musically so I plead ignorance of his former fame. Sat thru one episode of his TV show and I can't say I 'look up' to him much, he's kind of a goofy doofus. Would his name on a box of ammo cause me to buy it? No, probably just the opposite.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts