1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
This is from the people who are supposed to be setting the example and teaching ! Of course the parents are supposed to be doing the same before they ever go to school and I hope that they are !

·
Super Moderator
38,045 Posts
Another Leftist enacting a hoax to further their agenda...nothing to see here.

·
Super Moderator
20,085 Posts
Another Leftist enacting a hoax to further their agenda...nothing to see here.
Exactly what I was thinking as I read the article. More hoaxes perpetrated by the idiot liberal left fielders trying to stir the pot! But, as those of us who have read the Alinsky version of the liberal holy book, this is a preferred emotional stoker while the covert affairs division of that dynasty is responsible for acting .. . well, covertly, to set up crooked houses of cards. The first whiff of a conservative fart and that house of cards comes tumbling down!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Remember what our world was like when we were in school (50's-60's)...well...our children and grandchildren will never see it!

Most every teacher I ever had was very good, and many were Sunday school teachers too. Today the opposite is the case- most are not worth a toot, and not Sunday school teachers either. We have a bad world looming on the horizon.........

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
Let's stop and look at the purpose of this edumacator's actions; to call for a complete lockdown of a school. That would be to instill fear on the populace, i.e. to terrorize them. Charge the Teacher under the patriot act as a domestic terrorist and give them a one way ticket to beautiful sunny Gitmo. All it would take is ONE charge like that and you'd see a lot of the potential shootings stop.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
A great man told me once "Doesn't matter how much education you have if you don't have the common sense that God gave a fly." Seems to be appropriate for this situation.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
These people are pond scum. They have to create a crisis because we, as responsible gun owners, won't.

Like they say, if people with guns were the problem, you'd know it!

I hope he's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Hopefully, with some obscure, "planting evidence in a secure school zone, endangering children and other living creatures, causing mass hysteria"

Minimum lifetime sentence.

·
Administrator
40,589 Posts
Surely, Massachusetts, has a law barring the possession of ammunition in a so called institution of education. Be a good charge to start with. Inciting panic and mayhem could be another.

·
23,216 Posts
Boston, Massachusetts

Authorities, classmates, and State-Approved Consensual Karegyvers today are mourning the loss of Kimjoe Kapepernick-Harris. Young Kimjoe, 11, was killed in an artillery strike called in by the 12th Mechanized Massachusetts Gun Control Division. The Division's First Brigade was responding to reports of a round of live ammunition spotted at a local school - a round that was later shown to have been placed intentionally by one Mortimer Dumas, who taught 5th grade genderlessness awareness. The First Brigade was augmented by elements of the division Armor Brigade, and the Division Artillery. The 20-minute strike began just seven minutes after Divarty arrived at their AO in the parking lot of the local Tesla dealer. Artillery Lieutenant Chester Garfunkel reportedly bought the entire unit soy lattes to celebrate their best ever arrival to firing time.

Kimjoe's SACKs understood the need for swift, decisive action, but were mourning the loss. They felt Kimjoe was probably only a few years away from deciding which gender Kimjoe identified as. Careful analysis of Kimjoe's facebook entries, diaries, and therapists notes indicates the most likely choices Kimjoe would have made were strong, independent womyn, or sea cucumber. "Kimjoe loved fingernail polish, and pretending to have respiratory trees that branch into the cloaca" they were quoted as saying. Plans to commemorate Kimjoe with a special plaque were abandoned due to inability to get Kimjoe's expressed written permission.

The 3rd Reconnaissance Platoon of the 12th MMGCD burned down Mr. Dumas' house as a precaution. State-mandated GPS records showed that he as visited Arizona in 1993, so the possibility that he had bought unlicensed assault packs of two rounds of ammunition could not be ruled out. "We had to be sure there wasn't another catastrophe brewing. I mean, this is why we banned high capacity ammunition boxes in 1991." The platoon leader stated. Mr. Dumas was given three weeks' paid suspension to think about what he'd done, and will then receive his promotion to Superintendent of Schools.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Remember what our world was like when we were in school (50's-60's)...well...our children and grandchildren will never see it!

Most every teacher I ever had was very good, and many were Sunday school teachers too. Today the opposite is the case- most are not worth a toot, and not Sunday school teachers either. We have a bad world looming on the horizon.........
Not to mention that my school had a Bow and Gun Club, with the school owning four .22 rifles and four shotguns. As the school had enough property with no residences nearby, they built a four lane, 50 yd. rifle range and also had a skeet range (not sure, but it might have been only two stations.) Oh, and all this was in New Jersey--though, I did live in southern NJ!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Let's stop and look at the purpose of this edumacator's actions; to call for a complete lockdown of a school. That would be to instill fear on the populace, i.e. to terrorize them. Charge the Teacher under the patriot act as a domestic terrorist and give them a one way ticket to beautiful sunny Gitmo. All it would take is ONE charge like that and you'd see a lot of the potential shootings stop.
THIS! All of this BS is designed to terrify people into changing their political beliefs. It seems like the formula these days is to scare, shame, or deceive people into supporting your position.

Planting a bullet, hoaxing a hate crime, all of it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts