Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw Kentucky Gun has some in stock. Little late to the table now that the TCP is being dropped. Oh well it was an interesting thought and if it hit the market quicker may have taken off for those that have issues racking slides but still want to carry a semi auto.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=118238

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got one for my wife a while back and can't for the life of me see why they didn't take off like a shot. It is the answer to tough slide racking.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I just picked up a S&W 380 EZ for my mother (when I'm done playing.) The Smith is, I think, a better solution. If anyone is interested, it's truly easy in all aspects-chambering, mag loading, take down. I'm going to put a couple of hundred rounds thru it next week, and may pick up another for myself. When it's cold or wet, my hands......well, I'm older.

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
I see this as a help when practicing at the range, but in a SHTF scenario its useless in my opinion.
Its going to be hard enough to rack a conventional slide fast enough if you need to.
This is what solved any concerns about racking a slide.
I have never had a single person not be able to rack this slide and many look at the pistol like they might have broken it when they rack it.
a combination of a flat wire recoil spring, a well finished weapon and a few thousand rounds down the pipe.
although this was a very smooth, accurate weapon out of the box, it has gotten better with use.

Attachments

Reactions: taurustoter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts