Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own(ed) these pistols that can post a picture of the size difference? I'm thinking about replacing my TCP with a pocket 9mm, but not if there's a huge size difference.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Deja vu. Check the other forum, 187911, I posted a pic for you

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw it thanks.. Whenever you ask about a particular firearm on a dedicated forum, you get different answers and points of views (as you saw in Pointblank's post), so I posted on both forums.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
well moving up, from 380 to 9 MM you should expect some increase in size if for no reason other than ejection port and magazine size (not capacity but actual size).
Look at Sig 938 or kimber Solo, possibly a Beretta Nano they are among the smallest 9 MM that I can think of.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Anyone own(ed) these pistols that can post a picture of the size difference? I'm thinking about replacing my TCP with a pocket 9mm, but not if there's a huge size difference.
I would like to add another one so you will have 1 more option: The SSCY CPX-1/CPX-2. I have the CPX-1 Gen2 and I love it! This double stack 10+1rd 9mm pistol is very easy to conceal and it eats any store bought ammo with no problems. This is my SCCY CPX-1 with the Limbsaver 12013:

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ive had all three, still do, except for db9. Db9 has huge probs for now. You buy a pistol that works first. My cm9 is great, my TCP runs like a colt. I was beta tester for olde dbf. Taurus owns DBF nowdays. Hope they fix db9. DB-9 will never be a cm9. l shoot + ammo in kahrs & glocks. Not in db9. My TCP has 1300/1400 (not + ammo) rnds thru it. Had a sig938, should of kept it. But l carry what l carry, mostly glocks and l carry tcp for certain times because it works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts