Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have had my tcp for a few months know and I love it and all but I have a slight issue that I'm not sure is fixable or not. I have noticed that sometimes the magazine needs to be reseated or is popped out. Is this a common problem? I use an iwb old faithful holster and it doesn't seem to be interfering with the mag release.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It boils down to one of two things. If you have no feeding problems with the magazines we'll skip to solution two. The mag release isn't going in far enough. If you'll take it out (mag release itself) you should be able to file it down just a little so it will seat deeper and hold into the slot in the magazine better. When you get it apart and look at it I believe you'll see what I mean. Keep in mind we're not talking about very much. If you are having problems sliding the magazines into the well you can very gently slope the bottom side of catch at the same time. Good luck and remember it's better to take it apart twice and file it than to remove too much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts