Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought about getting a Hogue Grip for the TCP but it appears they do not make any. Does anyone use a similar grip for their TCP?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The Pachymayr feels better to hold, but still wiggles when you shoot. Talon grips feel rough, but really help you hold on to the gun.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After looking at CJS3's photo the Pachymayr, I'm not sure that's what I want. Doesn't seem to cover much of the butt to be effective. And I've heard they move around but I guess that could happen with any slip on grip.. Looked at Talon for my S & W but decided against because I prefer a rubberized grip.

·
Registered
36,301 Posts
Do what I did , just order a set of Hogue finger grip rubber grips and put on it.
they replace the original grips with the grip screws so no moving around, very, very comfortable, nice and grippy and cheap!
OPPss!! thats right you can't replace the grip on the TCP can you??---:eek:
MY Bad!!!------

Attachments

·
22,296 Posts
Yer crackin' yourself up, aren't you? :rolleyes:

I put grip tape on the frontstrap of my TCP.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
558 Posts
Do what I did , just order a set of Hogue finger grip rubber grips and put on it.
they replace the original grips with the grip screws so no moving around, very, very comfortable, nice and grippy and cheap!
OPPss!! thats right you can't replace the grip on the TCP can you??---:eek:
MY Bad!!!------
No but you can get three TCPs for the same price................. Which would weigh as much as 2 P238s

·
Registered
36,301 Posts
No but you can get three TCPs for the same price................. Which would weigh as much as 2 P238s
Actually more like 2 1/2, the Sig is about 500 bucks.
Now the Colt will run you what 3 TCP's would cost!
but then they throw in stuff like a short single action trigger, sights, magazine availability, and all kinds of other goodies as options with the purchase.

Reactions: Nolagun

·
Registered
6,559 Posts

Or just take a soldering iron to it like I did. It feels great, and doesn't move around, plus it's free if you have the soldering iron. If not, grab a wood burner kit from Lowes, and use the finest tip in the kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts