Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drum roll and and fanfare for our friend, Big Skiff :adminpower:, who now has the distinction of being the first member of TaurusArmed.net to top the charts with 30,000 + posts!

This, folks, is a red letter day in the annals of firearm forum history! :clap::icon_ lala::icon_ rocker::icon_ banana:

The remarkable thing about Big Skiff is: the majority of the time when he posts, there is true essence in what he shares.

Disclaimer: However, on rare occasions, he has been been known to hi-jack a thread with the best of 'em. :fart:
Just kiddin'..:icon_ poke:

All in all, I have to say that some of the most thought-provoking comments and ideas I've had the privilege of reading on this forum have come from the big guy's keyboard.

Congratulations, Bob. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,814 Posts
I'll bet he has one big ol' honkin' mega callous on his finger. :D
Naw, I think I'd put my money on one of two other possibilities: (1) He has one of those software programs that converts speech to text (I have not had the privilege of meeting Big Skiff (Bob?) in person yet, but he might be a talker); (2) He has, on long-term lease, the use of MilProGuy's secretarial staff, whereby our esteemed MilPro ran his tally up into the stratosphere in record time. Skiff strikes me as being too intelligent to get callouses on his finger to get this far with Hunt'N'Peck typing.

·
22,076 Posts
DSC01186.JPG Big Skiff!

Has anyone else noticed that MPG is less than a hundred from breaking 30k as well? :eek:

Reactions: MilProGuy and Sekol

·
Super Moderator
40,478 Posts
Congrats, and you are not far behind him!

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations. #30K

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Party ON!!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Congratulations!

Old Biker.gif

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Harry

You will be joining him VERY shortly. Congratulations to YOU as well !

Alan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts