Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On another gun forum the question has come up, "what warranty does a Taurus purchased in Europe have, and who would service the firearm?"

Everyone in the thread it going on about Taurus USA, which would be irrelevant in this case.

So, anyone know? I know there are Taurus gun in England (those revolvers with outlandishly long barrels to meet some absurd length requirement). Who provides warranty support?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
The short answer is probably through the RFD you bought it from, and ultimately the importer - I think it is Midway UK.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hi MegCrane welcome to the forum. If you go here

Member Introduction

And introduce yourself I'm sure there will be many members who can help you with information on taurus.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The importer for aurus is eurosports. I once had a faukty .44 mag taurus. Basically you send it to the RFD you got it from if its faulty within the warrenty (12 months in the UK) they attempt to fix it. If they are unable to they send it to Gareth at eurosports. He then give the option of a long wait and he sends it to the US for repair. Or its a 1-4-1 variation on you FAC and he sends a replacment to your RFD.

What is wrong with yours?

Rgs

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts