Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All guns have specific reasons of ownership,While the CIA we acquired recently was a good gun the wife would not ccw because of its weight,this weekend picked up the ultralite and amazing what a difference,the wife has not stopped ccw and thats the purpose of this switch and got it for $339 out the door.

·
Registered
14,170 Posts
I love my Ulta-lite Taurus. It is real easy to forget they are tuck in along side of me, or in a pocket. Every so often I will grab my M327 on the way out the door, the difference in weight is amazing between the two.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Both of my 85SS2UL are very accurate w/Federal® Premium® 125gr Nyclad® HP's; low recoil too.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Everybody is different on this, here's what I did:

I had a M85B that I carried for a couple of years. When the M85CHULT came out, I got one of the very first ones made, thinking the concealed hammer, ultra lite, titanium version would have to be absolutely perfect for carry.

No matter how much I tried to switch "sweethearts", the M85B (old blue I called her) just had it all over the latest and greatest CHULT model.

I continued to carry the heavier of the two, just liked it so much better, hammer and all.

Reactions: chuck_in_texas

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'll vote for ULs anytime. My most-often carry is my 851 UL. Good pocket carry, enough punch, and drops into any pocket. All I need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts