Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally found a Taurus Tx22 at my LGS and i got it today, luckily i just happened to be headong to the range to test some 38 and 357 reloads. At first opening and inspecting the gun was larger than i had first expected, closer to the size of a compact XD9, which fit my large hands well. It seemed well built, and i love the black ceracote look of it. It comes with a threaded barrel adapter unlike others i had considered like the Walther P22, which is what i wanted a 22lr semi for was a suppressor host, so win win there. After a couple of mags without a can having no issues i decided it was time for fun time. I added my Rebel silencers SOS-22 and gave it a try. I saw no major point of impact shift with the can, and after the first round pop it was as quiet as can be. I ran through a couple of mags taking slow well aimed shots, then switched to quick double taps to see how it would cycle. The only issue i had the entire time was a failure to feed twice, which i atribute to the ammo not the gun. I'm sure only time will tell how reliable this pistol will be, but so far it's off to a great start; plus it looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
9,094 Posts
Thanks for the review. FYI the only ammo I had issues with in my TX22 was Winchester bulk 555 ( over 25 years old ).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts