Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any advice on holsters for newly acquired Tracker 627, .357 mag 7-shot, 4" barrel revolver. Will it fit holsters for the S&W 66 or S&W 686 or something else? Thanks, any experiences shared will be appreciated. I have heard both sides, some saying it is close to the S&W K-frame, others that it is close to the L-frame, and yet others saying it is a hybrid between the two. Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a million, can't wait to try it out. I appreciate your quick reply. This is a great site!

Bill

·
Registered
351 Posts
Forgot to ask too, any recommendation on speedloaders for the 7-shot? Thank you chief63.
I think HKS makes one to fit, but I know for sure that 5-Star Firearms does. 5-Star's speedloaders are NOT cheap, but boy do they work well. I bought some 5 shot .44/45 ones and they fit my Tracker M44C perfectly. They are CNC machined out of aluminum billets and are designed to clear the grips nigh on to perfectly.

.357 7 Shot Accessories is the URL to find the 7 shot loaders.

Reactions: vonzipper

·
5,686 Posts
You can get a kit from Tandy Leather and make your own. It doesn't have to be fancy, you can just lace it up and stain it. Tandy Leather Factory - Bullseye Revolver Holster Kits

Also Uncle Mikes size 2 holster fits well also. AND...there are tons of holsters at ebay. Search 'Holster Taurus Tracker' and you'll find some.

I'm thrifty and usually go for inexpensive, but I'm sure there are some companies that make others.

I made this for my 627

·
Registered
442 Posts
I use a De Santis speed scabbard - my Tracker is daily carry. I carry open, so I use the thumb-break style scabbard.

I have a pair of SKS speed loaders - they work fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Best price found for leather holster for tracker 627

I just bought this last week, I love it. I have owned these in the past, and you cant beat the quality/price combo. Opticsplanet from amazon.com had the Bianchi Tan 5Bh Thumbsnap Holster Fits Ruger Gp100 4In. This does not list the 7 shot tracker as an option, but fits perfectly. Got mine for 43 bucks, looks like they went up since last week....

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts