1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I mounted a Bushnell red dot on mine.

It is super fun.

I shoot primary 22 LR out of it.

Nowadays I shoot mainly this:

Ruger Mark IV Target with T&J Tactical Integral Suppressor, Volquartsen trigger kit and Vortex Venom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Instagram
Muzzleblast_MD

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
It's a fun gun to shoot - particularly the mags. I own two - one 4" SS and one 6.5" Blue/Blk. Recommend Speed Beez loaders and loader blocks - helps you sling a lot of lead down range !! ;D

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Congrats on your new revolver.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Finally got to spend a little of the stimulus money on something exciting! Can't wait to go shoot this! View attachment 460769

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
What kind of price range was the gun? I just got the Heritage 22/22MAG Combo and love it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
468 Posts
Same model as mine and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do mine. Only thing I didn't care for was the grip, I changed it to a hogue monogrip, much better for me to make accurate shots with.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of price range was the gun? I just got the Heritage 22/22MAG Combo and love it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I paid $549. Before the panic buying last month I bet you could of had this for around $500...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same model as mine and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do mine. Only thing I didn't care for was the grip, I changed it to a hogue monogrip, much better for me to make accurate shots with.
Yes I plan on getting one. I have one on my 44 tracker and love it. IMG_20200427_135627_722.jpg

·
Registered
24,498 Posts
Congrats on your new wheel gun.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice 992.

My only Taurus is a year 1999 model 970 in 22LR. I changed the grips, as the factory grips were way too small for me. I also installed Wolffe hammer and trigger springs. The trigger breaks at about 2.75 pounds with zero creep. This thing is now a real contender.

For comparison, one day, I shot it side by side with a Colt 22 Diamondback revolver. This Taurus was every bit as smooth on cocking as the Colt and had a considerably lighter trigger break than the Colt.

Pic:

Bayou52

1 - 10 of 10 Posts