Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus Tracker, 22LR Posted on Beretta Forum

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Qwiks draw 
#1 ·
I recently came across a posting of a Taurus Tracker, 7 round, 22LR, blue with 6-1/2" bbl. on the Beretta Forum...http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=28032 ...It looks to be a pretty good deal at $160 face to face or shipped for an additional $30/$35....I'm not connected in any form or fashion with the seller...just thought I'd pass it on to a fellow Taurus Armed.net member that may be interested in a good buy...later from the Bluegrassstate...

#2 ·
I know a guy goes by "sleepyweasel", but he's in Texas on a motorcycle board. :D

I'd wanna check it out face to face, personally. I don't like buying new, much less used, without checkin' it out. Sounds like a good deal, though. He probably just doesn't like the stiff DA trigger. Me, I figure DA is a waste of finger movement in a .22 unless you just wanna practice your DA shooting.

#6 ·
NYPD in AZ, you've got this moderator business down pat. That's also a pun in two ways, seeing as to what your job used to be. :) Sorry about that. I'm letting my alter egos "Super Cynic" and "The Sit Down Comic" slipping through and getting out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.