Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,531 Posts
My wife uses the one that came with her pink and black TCP738, but not for the gun. She said it makes a good little make-up case that she grabs on the way out and sticks it in her purse. She prefers a Blackhawk pocket holster - size 03.

· Registered
13 Posts
I have a GPS case that is belt attached. It is not a quick draw, but very thin and looks like a GPS case (I even have Geocache sticker on it). I use around the coast, where it is more normal for fisherman etc... noting fancy, but an option for OWB when not using my preferred Remora IWB holster.

· Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
I have used mine about 50% of the time. I think the pouch on the belt with nobody having a clue what's inside it is cool. :cool:

The way the rig is designed, the pistol can be retrieved fairly quickly should the need arise.

Attachments

Reactions: Snug9mm

· Registered
10 Posts
Yep I use mine as often as I can. First it is comfortable and out of the way. I do not worry about concealed carry as it just looks as if it is a pouch. Here I Arizona anything on your belt is to be respected.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.